You know it’s a great night when your face hurts from smiling and your arms hurt from taking home so many awards! Our Ohio team won big at the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio’s 31st Annual Marketing and Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards. These awards honor superior sales and marketing achievements in the industry. Together, the team took home more awards than any other homebuilder in town.
Congratulations to the division’s marketing team for winning several honors, including:
- Most Creative Website by a Builder/Remodeler
- Most Creative TV Commercial/Video by a Builder/Remodeler
- Best On-Site, Outdoor Marketing by a Builder/Remodeler
- Exceptional Design Center/Sales Office Under 1,000 sq. ft. by a Builder/Remodeler
- Best Single Family Model/New Home $250,000 to $499,999 Interior Merchandising by a Builder
- Best Single Family Model/New Home $500,000 and up Interior Merchandising by a Builder
- Grand Marketing Award – Builder/Remodeler
Employee-Recommended Books, Movies, Documentaries and Podcasts to Honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day Among the many ways in which we can honor the life and work of Martin Luther King, Jr., and so many others who have fought to eradicate racism and create a more equal and just world, is through continued learning, listening, and
A U.S. Army veteran and his family received the news of a lifetime this Christmas. They were chosen to receive a brand-new mortgage-free home in Land O’Lakes, Florida, donated by PulteGroup through the company’s Built to Honor program in partnership with nonprofit Operation FINALLY HOME. Retired U.S. Army Sergeant Javier Torres was severely injured while deployed in Afghanistan in 2004.