Congratulations to our West Florida division that was just named a Top Workplace in 2019 by the Tampa Bay Times. The survey differentiates businesses by size with recognition for large, medium and small workplaces. The division was named on the top small workplaces lists for businesses with fewer than 150 employees. This was a tremendous honor for that division and their first time being recognized as a great place to work in their local community. The employee-based survey gathers feedback on 24 factors related to workplace culture including:
· Alignment – where the company is heading, its values, cooperation
· Connection – employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful
· Effectiveness – doing things well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas
· My manager – cares about concerns, helps learn and grow
· Engagement – motivation, retention and recruiting
· Leadership – confidence in company leaders
· The basics – pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Way to go West Florida!
Employee-Recommended Books, Movies, Documentaries and Podcasts to Honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day Among the many ways in which we can honor the life and work of Martin Luther King, Jr., and so many others who have fought to eradicate racism and create a more equal and just world, is through continued learning, listening, and
A U.S. Army veteran and his family received the news of a lifetime this Christmas. They were chosen to receive a brand-new mortgage-free home in Land O’Lakes, Florida, donated by PulteGroup through the company’s Built to Honor program in partnership with nonprofit Operation FINALLY HOME. Retired U.S. Army Sergeant Javier Torres was severely injured while deployed in Afghanistan in 2004.