What are Business Resource Groups (BRGs)?
BRGs are voluntary, employee created and led networks of individuals who share common characteristics, interests or passions. Open to everyone, BRGs help employees find communities where they can engage with others who have similar backgrounds or interests, provide and receive support, and, ultimately, make new connections to help drive positive career and business outcomes.
What BRGs can I join?
- P. E.A.C.E. (People Embracing & Advocating for Cultural Equity): The mission of this group is to empower and create space for underrepresented minority groups where people of color can be heard, valued, and respected.
- Happy Homes: This group’s mission is to create opportunities for us to give back to the communities we serve.
- YoPros (Young Professionals): The mission of YoPros is to build a community of young professionals motivated to grow their careers at PulteGroup.
How do I get involved?
As we launch, employees are asked to participate in one BRG at a time. If you are interested in joining one of the inaugural BRGs, here is what you need to know/do:
- Check out the new BRG page where you will find FAQs, as well as more information about each BRG, its specific goals and what you need to do to join. Bookmark this page as we will add new information as it becomes available.
- Speak with your manager about your interest and to align on your participation. Once you’ve spoken with your manager, obtain your manager’s written approval for participation (a brief email is all you will need).
- Forward your manager’s approval via email to the co-leads of your preferred BRG to indicate your interest and to learn about next steps, including first meeting date, time and logistics. When you do, please clearly indicate your name, title and division.
- P.E.A.C.E.: PeopleEmbracingandAdvocatingforCulturalEquityBRG@Pulte.com
- Happy Homes: HappyHomesBRG@Pulte.com
- YoPros: YoungProfessionalsBRG@Pulte.com
- Get the first meeting on your calendar and start to dig in! The individual BRGs will manage and announce their meeting calendars, so keep an eye out for future emails.
With nearly a quarter of the U.S. population identifying as Hispanic or Latino, Hispanic Heritage Month is an important time to recognize our colleagues, customers and neighbors as we reflect on the many ways Hispanic and Latin American cultures have influenced our daily lives. To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, respected and influential leaders, Manny Molera
Observed from September 15 to October 15, National Hispanic Heritage Month celebrates the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. For sales consultant Ruben Fernandez of Ohio, there are countless influential Hispanic and Latino people who have made significant contributions in American
We're continuing to expand our offerings throughout Central Florida with Del Webb at Viera – our first community selling on the Space Coast in almost two decades! The community marks our entry into the region’s active adult market and is designed to accommodate and cater to the lifestyle needs of Brevard County’s population, 40% of