What are Business Resource Groups (BRGs)?
BRGs are voluntary, employee created and led networks of individuals who share common characteristics, interests or passions. Open to everyone, BRGs help employees find communities where they can engage with others who have similar backgrounds or interests, provide and receive support, and, ultimately, make new connections to help drive positive career and business outcomes.
What BRGs can I join?
- P. E.A.C.E. (People Embracing & Advocating for Cultural Equity): The mission of this group is to empower and create space for underrepresented minority groups where people of color can be heard, valued, and respected.
- Happy Homes: This group’s mission is to create opportunities for us to give back to the communities we serve.
- YoPros (Young Professionals): The mission of YoPros is to build a community of young professionals motivated to grow their careers at PulteGroup.
How do I get involved?
As we launch, employees are asked to participate in one BRG at a time. If you are interested in joining one of the inaugural BRGs, here is what you need to know/do:
- Check out the new BRG page where you will find FAQs, as well as more information about each BRG, its specific goals and what you need to do to join. Bookmark this page as we will add new information as it becomes available.
- Speak with your manager about your interest and to align on your participation. Once you’ve spoken with your manager, obtain your manager’s written approval for participation (a brief email is all you will need).
- Forward your manager’s approval via email to the co-leads of your preferred BRG to indicate your interest and to learn about next steps, including first meeting date, time and logistics. When you do, please clearly indicate your name, title and division.
- P.E.A.C.E.: PeopleEmbracingandAdvocatingforCulturalEquityBRG@Pulte.com
- Happy Homes: HappyHomesBRG@Pulte.com
- YoPros: YoungProfessionalsBRG@Pulte.com
- Get the first meeting on your calendar and start to dig in! The individual BRGs will manage and announce their meeting calendars, so keep an eye out for future emails.
U.S. Army Sgt. Efferim Tillman recently received a life-changing surprise! Our Minnesota team broke the news that he and his fiancee, Army Spc. Jessica Poplin, and their children will be receiving a new mortgage-free home in Prior Lake. Check out the photos from the surprise groundbreaking event and stay tuned as we follow their journey
Where do you stand? Sales Consultants ListField Managers ListCustomer Care List Loading…
The Northeast Corridor Division recently surprised USMC Lance Corporal Matthew Benny and his son Mathius with the news that they'll be receiving a new mortgage-free home at Link at Wesmont Station in Wood-Ridge, NJ. Adding an extra surprise on top of the big news, Matthew’s best friend Christian, who he served with, flew up from