Our Coastal Carolinas team is caring for their community with several charitable activities happening in Charleston and Hilton Head. Check out the ways creative ways they are giving back and making a difference in the communities we serve:
- Participated in the Low Country Food Bank to help make a difference in the community
- They created a competition between the market office and field teams—the team with the most collected food had their cars washed by the losing team!
- At the end of the competition, they donated and delivered four SUV/Trucks full of food to the Low Country Food Bank.
- Volunteered with the Backpack Buddies program that ensures children who rely on school-provided meals do not go hungry over the weekend
- Over four consecutive weeks, the volunteer team filled “backpack bags” with meals for children helped by the program.
- They boxed up the bags, stacking them onto pallets for easy delivery to local schools.
- Supported the Wellness Food Pantry Heart Healthy Food Drive hosted by Bluffton Self Help
- Over a month-long period, the team collected food and cash donations to benefit those in the community who need some extra help.
- The team knocked it out of the park with overwhelming food donations to the organization and generous cash donations that purchased 330+ healthy food items.
As we approach the midway point of 2021, click on the video above to listen to the latest A Minute with Marshall podcast to hear about the big year we’re having in the strongest housing market we’ve seen in a decade. I am also sharing some important updates about our company’s ongoing priorities, the Diversity
Do you know why we celebrate Pride Month in June? Pride Month commemorates the Stonewall Uprising of 1969. What started as a police raid at one of the most popular gay bars in New York City turned into a catalyst for the gay rights movement. In the years and decades that followed, organizations like Human
Employee-Recommended Books, Movies, Documentaries and Podcasts to Celebrate Juneteenth Juneteenth – also known as Freedom Day, Jubilee Day, Liberation Day, and Emancipation Day – is a holiday celebrating the emancipation of those who had been enslaved in the United States. One way to honor those who fought to eradicate racism and create a more equal and