Our Coastal Carolinas team is caring for their community with several charitable activities happening in Charleston and Hilton Head. Check out the ways creative ways they are giving back and making a difference in the communities we serve:
- Participated in the Low Country Food Bank to help make a difference in the community
- They created a competition between the market office and field teams—the team with the most collected food had their cars washed by the losing team!
- At the end of the competition, they donated and delivered four SUV/Trucks full of food to the Low Country Food Bank.
- Volunteered with the Backpack Buddies program that ensures children who rely on school-provided meals do not go hungry over the weekend
- Over four consecutive weeks, the volunteer team filled “backpack bags” with meals for children helped by the program.
- They boxed up the bags, stacking them onto pallets for easy delivery to local schools.
- Supported the Wellness Food Pantry Heart Healthy Food Drive hosted by Bluffton Self Help
- Over a month-long period, the team collected food and cash donations to benefit those in the community who need some extra help.
- The team knocked it out of the park with overwhelming food donations to the organization and generous cash donations that purchased 330+ healthy food items.
You might recognize sales consultant David Johnson (Indianapolis/Louisville) from a video we posted during Pride Month. Or maybe you recognize him from the Bravo reality show Top Chef Amateurs. He competed on the episode "Make No Bones About It,” which aired August 12. In each episode, two home cooks compete head-to-head in challenges drawn from
USMC Sgt. Jonathan Stephenson and his family thought they were meeting at one of our communities for an interview but received the surprise of a lifetime instead – they have been selected to receive a brand new mortgage-free home! Our San Antonio division along with Operation Finally Home announced the exciting news at a surprise
Now anyone can decorate their home like a professional designer with MINE x Pulte, an online interior design service that allows homebuyers to buy the same furniture and décor pieces that our Pulte Interiors team features in our beautiful model homes throughout the country. “Our designs are inspired by the lives of our homebuyers, combining