Congratulations to our North Florida division for taking home several 2020 LAUREL Awards! These awards honor high achievements in the homebuilding industry, and recognize those who excel in sales, merchandising and marketing in the Northeast Florida building and real estate community.
PulteGroup’s 2020 LAUREL Awards include:
- Best Single-Family Home Under 2,000 sq ft: Del Webb eTown – Mainstay
- Best Multifamily Model Home: Del Webb Nocatee – Ellenwood Villa
- Top Producer, Internet Sales Consultant: Laura Copeland
- Online Sales Counselor of the Year: Laura Copeland
- SMC Spike Award: Katie Hensley
- Million Dollar Circle Awards for Onsite Agents Representing a Builder:
- Ian Kanady
- Catherine Peterson
- Bill Watson
- Kerry Fullford
- Gretchen Langer
- Luis Toyens
- Diane Armstrong
- Robyn McIntosh
- Kimmy Jackson
- David Worsham
- Jeff Bass
- Jeff Nickerson
The LAUREL Awards are the highest accolade given by the Northeast Florida Builders Association Sales & Marketing Council, The Custom Builders & Remodelers Council as well as the Professional Women in Building Women in Building Council.
Click the video above listen to the latest A Minute with Marshall podcast to hear about our outstanding first quarter performance, my outlook for the year ahead, and important updates from the Diversity and Inclusion Board.
PulteGroup Ranks #75 on the List by Great Place to Work® and Fortune ATLANTA, April 12, 2021 – PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), the nation’s third largest homebuilder, today announced it has been named among the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, ranking #75. This is the first time PulteGroup has been named to