1. PulteGroup Certified as a Great Place to Work. In 2019, we announced our recognition as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company. Powered by Great Place to Work’s rigorous, data-driven ‘For All’ methodology, this distinction is earned through validated feedback from employees.
2. Grand Opened 244 New Communities in 2019. Across all our brands and divisions, PulteGroup opened 244 new communities in 2019.
3. Delivered 5 Mortgage-Free Built to Honor homes to Veterans. The program delivered brand new homes to deserving veterans and their families in San Antonio, Raleigh, Fort Myers, Tampa, and Myrtle Beach.
4. John Chadwick Promoted Chief Operating Officer. John Chadwick was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in April. He replaced Harmon Smith who retired in late March.
5. Pulte Mortgage Announced New Digital Initiatives. This year Pulte Mortgage committed to going digital and making the process of serving our customers more efficient. They announced partnerships with Paymentus and Finicity.
6. Launched Dynamic Women in Leadership Video Series. In May, we launched a Dynamic Women in Leadership series. In Each episode we sat down with an accomplished female leader in our organization and asked them their secrets to success.
7. Del Webb Unveiled New Consumer Inspired Home Designs. Del Webb introduced 13 new home designs in active adult communities across the country. The new GenYou home designs are the result of extensive research and testing on how today’s active adults live and what they want in their homes.
8. Grand Opened Atlanta’s First Smart Neighborhood. In partnership with Georgia Power, we announced the grand opening of Atlanta’s first Smart Neighborhood™ at Pulte’s Altus at the Quarter development. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at the community, located in the city’s popular westside, in celebration of the partnership and model home opening.
U.S. Army Sgt. Efferim Tillman recently received a life-changing surprise! Our Minnesota team broke the news that he and his fiancee, Army Spc. Jessica Poplin, and their children will be receiving a new mortgage-free home in Prior Lake. Check out the photos from the surprise groundbreaking event and stay tuned as we follow their journey
Where do you stand? Sales Consultants ListField Managers ListCustomer Care List Loading…
The Northeast Corridor Division recently surprised USMC Lance Corporal Matthew Benny and his son Mathius with the news that they'll be receiving a new mortgage-free home at Link at Wesmont Station in Wood-Ridge, NJ. Adding an extra surprise on top of the big news, Matthew’s best friend Christian, who he served with, flew up from