1. PulteGroup Certified as a Great Place to Work. In 2019, we announced our recognition as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company. Powered by Great Place to Work’s rigorous, data-driven ‘For All’ methodology, this distinction is earned through validated feedback from employees.
2. Grand Opened 244 New Communities in 2019. Across all our brands and divisions, PulteGroup opened 244 new communities in 2019.
3. Delivered 5 Mortgage-Free Built to Honor homes to Veterans. The program delivered brand new homes to deserving veterans and their families in San Antonio, Raleigh, Fort Myers, Tampa, and Myrtle Beach.
4. John Chadwick Promoted Chief Operating Officer. John Chadwick was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in April. He replaced Harmon Smith who retired in late March.
5. Pulte Mortgage Announced New Digital Initiatives. This year Pulte Mortgage committed to going digital and making the process of serving our customers more efficient. They announced partnerships with Paymentus and Finicity.
6. Launched Dynamic Women in Leadership Video Series. In May, we launched a Dynamic Women in Leadership series. In Each episode we sat down with an accomplished female leader in our organization and asked them their secrets to success.
7. Del Webb Unveiled New Consumer Inspired Home Designs. Del Webb introduced 13 new home designs in active adult communities across the country. The new GenYou home designs are the result of extensive research and testing on how today’s active adults live and what they want in their homes.
8. Grand Opened Atlanta’s First Smart Neighborhood. In partnership with Georgia Power, we announced the grand opening of Atlanta’s first Smart Neighborhood™ at Pulte’s Altus at the Quarter development. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at the community, located in the city’s popular westside, in celebration of the partnership and model home opening.
With nearly a quarter of the U.S. population identifying as Hispanic or Latino, Hispanic Heritage Month is an important time to recognize our colleagues, customers and neighbors as we reflect on the many ways Hispanic and Latin American cultures have influenced our daily lives. To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, respected and influential leaders, Manny Molera
Observed from September 15 to October 15, National Hispanic Heritage Month celebrates the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. For sales consultant Ruben Fernandez of Ohio, there are countless influential Hispanic and Latino people who have made significant contributions in American
We're continuing to expand our offerings throughout Central Florida with Del Webb at Viera – our first community selling on the Space Coast in almost two decades! The community marks our entry into the region’s active adult market and is designed to accommodate and cater to the lifestyle needs of Brevard County’s population, 40% of