1. PulteGroup Certified as a Great Place to Work. In 2019, we announced our recognition as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company. Powered by Great Place to Work’s rigorous, data-driven ‘For All’ methodology, this distinction is earned through validated feedback from employees.
2. Grand Opened 244 New Communities in 2019. Across all our brands and divisions, PulteGroup opened 244 new communities in 2019.
3. Delivered 5 Mortgage-Free Built to Honor homes to Veterans. The program delivered brand new homes to deserving veterans and their families in San Antonio, Raleigh, Fort Myers, Tampa, and Myrtle Beach.
4. John Chadwick Promoted Chief Operating Officer. John Chadwick was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in April. He replaced Harmon Smith who retired in late March.
5. Pulte Mortgage Announced New Digital Initiatives. This year Pulte Mortgage committed to going digital and making the process of serving our customers more efficient. They announced partnerships with Paymentus and Finicity.
6. Launched Dynamic Women in Leadership Video Series. In May, we launched a Dynamic Women in Leadership series. In Each episode we sat down with an accomplished female leader in our organization and asked them their secrets to success.
7. Del Webb Unveiled New Consumer Inspired Home Designs. Del Webb introduced 13 new home designs in active adult communities across the country. The new GenYou home designs are the result of extensive research and testing on how today’s active adults live and what they want in their homes.
8. Grand Opened Atlanta’s First Smart Neighborhood. In partnership with Georgia Power, we announced the grand opening of Atlanta’s first Smart Neighborhood™ at Pulte’s Altus at the Quarter development. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at the community, located in the city’s popular westside, in celebration of the partnership and model home opening.
Our Northern California division partnered with other local builders and HomeAid Northern California build 6 Tiny Homes in just 4 weeks! Part of the Hayward Tiny Homes program, these homes will provide temporary accommodations to help residents transition from homelessness to permanent housing over an 18-month period. It was a great event, and the culmination
At the beginning of the year, I shared with you some of my thoughts about the culture we continue to advance inside PulteGroup. That communication covered topics ranging from our purpose and vision to principles and commitment. Over the course of 2020, we will drill a little deeper into the key components of PulteGroup’s culture
PulteGroup’s North Florida division put the pedal to the metal in the 2020 Builders Blitz. In just five days, our Orlando team, along with its trade partners and vendors, built and donated a brand-new home for a deserving local family. The event was sponsored by Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando and Osceola County and