- Celebrated the Life of Founder Bill Pulte. This year we honored and remembered the tremendous life of our company founder and industry icon William J. Pulte, who passed away in March at 85 years old.
- Smart Home Launches. All PulteGroup homes are now built to accommodate the latest in smart home technology to fit every homeowner’s lifestyle how, when and where they want it. Our homes are built ready to connect with seamless WiFi reliability and increased bandwidth to support an array of home automation features.
- World-Class Employee Engagement. 2018 Gallup Survey results ranked PulteGroup in the 79th percentile of companies worldwide for employee engagement.
- Built to Honor delivers 3 new mortgage-free homes for wounded veterans. The program delivered brand new homes to deserving veterans and their families in Columbus, Orlando, and Dallas. PulteGroup has also launched a new partnership with national nonprofit Operation Homefront to further expand the program.
- HIVE 50 Innovator and People’s Choice Award Winner. PulteGroup was selected as one of the top 50 innovators in housing that are leading the charge to inspire creativity, improve performance, and explore better ways to build. The company was also named the People Choice Award winner at the conference in Austin, Texas.
- First Smart Neighborhood in Atlanta. PulteGroup announced a partnership with Georgia Power to develop a series of smart-home-enabled and energy efficient townhomes at the first phase of Altus at the Quarter. These homes will serve as a real-world study to provide insight into energy performance, energy usage, and cost-effectiveness for building smart, efficient homes in the future.
- Grand opened more than 230 new communities. Across all our brands and divisions, PulteGroup opened 232 new communities in 2018.
- Del Webb Tops Best Community Lists for 2018. com named 18 Del Webb communities on their list of the Best Active Adult Communities, with Sun City Hilton Head honored as the #1 best community. Three newly opened Del Webb communities were also included among the Top 10 Best New Active Adult Communities, with Del Webb Rancho Mirage topping the list as the #1 best new community.
- Hearthstone Grant Presented to Built to Honor. The program was chosen to receive a $20,000 grant from Hearthstone in recognition of Pulte’s commitment to public service through Built to Honor.
PulteGroup Ranks #75 on the List by Great Place to Work® and Fortune ATLANTA, April 12, 2021 – PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), the nation’s third largest homebuilder, today announced it has been named among the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, ranking #75. This is the first time PulteGroup has been named to
Congratulations to Field Manager Robert Todd at our Dallas division on 47 years at PulteGroup! Robert’s passion and commitment to our customers is truly best in class. “Robert, what can I say but thank you for all you do, most of which is out of sight and without self-promotion. The pride you have for your